Videos to dazzle your customers and show off your products
Built to sell videos for your website and social media channels from £250 to £750
Video is vital to successful marketing today. Video sells.
Customers love video! They are more likely to buy when you use a good one
of people would rather watch a video to learn about a product, than read text on a page
of people have been convinced to make a purchase after watching a brand's video
of people have watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service
of internet traffic will be video by 2019 - Cisco
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT
Select your all-inclusive format and send us your brief using the form below
Professionally presented to boost your sales
Perfect introduction to your company
ALL THE FEATURES OF THE SOCIAL VIDEO
(choice of background is not applicable)
Share your expertise to build trust
- Creativity and commercial ideas start to flow. We get excited about creating your great new video.
- Brief - we understand and capture the details about what you want in your video.
- Timescales are agreed - videos take up to 4 weeks from order to delivery. Express services are available - please ask express rates.
- Script writing and submission to you for review, feedback and revision round
- The shoot! The big day...but a lot goes on before and after!
- Editing and internal review and quality check. We are passionate about creating a great-looking video that engages and sells.
- First draft to you - in medium video quality/size for now - the final, signed-off version will be in high quality as a large file
- Review rounds - up to 3 rounds of reviews to get the video to your satisfaction
- Sign off - when you (and we) are happy
- Ta-da! You receive your video and upload and share away
- Marketing. The video is only worth doing if you get a return on it - your video needs marketing. We talk about your marketing goals, and agree a plan to get your target audience seeing it and to achieve your goals.
Pretty much, however we strongly suggest clean, plain white and will use white unless you specify otherwise. Less is more, especially with this type of video.